• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

nin37 ban appeal

nin37

Wood
IGN:nin37
Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban:28-08-2016 at 15:54
Reason for ban:Illegal Client Mods
Your story:I was using a ghost client,I was using criticals,and a fly hack,I admit it,I am sorry,It won't happen again,I swear,I Promis.Please give me a chance.I'm really sorry I promise I won't do it again. Is there any way you can make the ban for a week or so? I'm in love with this server! I am spending some much time on the server.Please...

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
HC.TO/RULES

Bear in mind that illegal use of mods are not allowed on Herocraft Online. After review this ban shall be appealed at this time. Your ban will last until September 5, 2016 Please refrain from breaking the rules in the future! Further attempts to post another appeal, complain, or circumvent this ban may result in your account being discouraged, or closed, on the forums. On your time off we recommend you go over the rules again.

Thank you,
Herocraft Staff"

@nin37

nin37

Wood
Thank You Soo Much,I am Soo Happy I will never use them again.Thanks Alot. :D <3