• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nils777 Whitelist application (Lengthened)

Nils777

Dirt
In-game name: Nils777

Location & Age: Indonesia, 13

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned on any servers.

Referral(s): None.

Reason you should be accepted: I'm mature and Honest also i'm a nice guy that would like to help without reward i don't know why i feel bad of i doesn't help people

How did you hear about Herocraft:Minecraft forum

Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes, i have voted.

Special Key: HCF10

Additional Info:I'm nice and good at building and mining I'm also active at most of the time so i would appreciate if you whitelist me.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Nils777

Dirt

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned on any servers.

Reason you should be accepted: I am mature and Honest also i'm the guy that would like to help without reward I am also experianced with minecraft and some of its big plugins.i have played minecraft for six months so i know most of the things in minecraft.

How did you hear about Herocraft: I was searching for a server in minecraft forum and i found Herocraft thread.

Additional Info: I am nice and good at building castle and mining I am also active everyday . I would appreciate it if you whitelist me but sorry i doesn't have the example of my building Screeanshots. I also have played minecraft for about six months.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Nils777

Dirt

Reason you should be accepted: I'm mature and honest at all time
I'm also trustworthy and would like to join a good server
with a nice people in it i have been playing minecraft for 6 months
so i know some of the plugins and the commands like iconomy and LWC.
I'm also like to help people and active everyday. And i just want to enjoy
the server and play with other people and have fun.
I am also never used any hack/mods. I am not really good at PvP but
I'm good at mining and I got online everydays.
Also sometimes I am very competetive and hard working on building something with friends.
Also the other reason i want to join the server is because the 3 diffrent kind of world and the server is unique.

How did you hear about Herocraft: I was searching for a server in minecraft forum and i found Herocraft thread.

Additional Info: I am generally nice and like to help people.I'm also very patient and abisious at something.
I am also very friendly and have many friends.I know some of the plugins and remember some of it.
i have been playing minecraft for 6 months. So I am experianced in building something I am not really good at building small things thought.
But i'm good in building big things like castle and offices.

Screenshot:

http://s858.photobucket.com/albums/...ft/?action=view&current=2011-08-29_191440.png

http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab146/doomd12/Minecraft/2011-08-29_192124.png