• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nightwalker0's Application.

1. Minecraft In-game name: Nightwalker0
  2. Location & Age: Ontario, Canada. Age: 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I was banned from the server "realm.worldofterra.com". The reason was I was helping a friend get a different server up and the Realm server owner got jealous and banned every one who helped that person. I was also banned on another server: BLM.worldofterra.com for the reason of not following the rules and since then have made sure to read every rule over a few times. (Also, the Ban was lifted a day later when I made amends with the server owner)
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've always wanted to make my own server with it all based around the Hero plugin. I noticed a link to the Herocraft server, looked over all the rules and felt I could fit in here.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I will diligently follow the rules. I'm a team player, I will not grief, nor will I kill without a legitimate reason. I've been part of a few servers, and I have owned my own server for 3 months before I ran out of money to pay. Therefore I do know the hassles of people breaking the rules and being completely annoying. I will respect higher authorities even if they disrespect me.
  9. Special key: {HCN12}
  10. Additional Info: I admit I'm not a great builder, though I'm not a bad one either. I do like to role play, and I'm fairly decent at that. I like to play with friendly people, and I will be friendly as well. I usually ignore people who degrade me and if I can't ignore them I will ask an admin for assistance. I usually work, but I get on Minecraft as much as possible. I like making friends, and having a generally good time on a server.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! You've been accepted to Herocraft :) Please check your inbox for server details.