• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

nightsercher's application (#2)

1. In-game name: nightsercher
  2. Location & Age: New Zealand, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from any servers before and i've only ever been warned once.
  4. Referral(s): hiby90, hectichopper
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I know people on this server and have always enjoyed playing minecraft with these people. I prefer to help people then to kill them and run off with their stuff, but will always help those in need if i can.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from current players
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: yes, after hearing it was amazing from my friends, and partly cause i have too.
  8. Additional Info: I am a reliable player who gets on almost every weekday and has great ideas for building epic structures and projects.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

UPDATED! #3
  1. In-game name: nightsercher
  2. Location & Age: New Zealand, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from any servers before except as a joke and i've only ever been warned once.
  4. Referral(s): hiby90, hectichopper
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I know people on this server and have always enjoyed playing minecraft with these people.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from current players and friends when they were telling us all to apply because it is awesome.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: yes.
  8. Additional Info: I am a reliable player who gets on almost every weekday and has great ideas for building epic structures and projects. I prefer to help people then to kill them and run off with their stuff, but when forced to drastic measures i will fight back. I am quick to make friends and will help with other projects over my own personal ones. I plan to be a healer and then move on to be a druid. I have played on only one PVP before and felt i was relatively good at it, and definitely preferred it over standard building. I have been playing minecraft for a year. I will add a screenshot around 5pm NZ time because i don't have it on this computer.

Here is the screenshot i promised =D

Applying has turned out to be a fair challenge, would be nice if i knew exactly what whitelisters wanted me to add instead of a copy and paste message (just saying, it might be just my opinion).

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
You probably can't get in now because the server is full, just keep checking how many players are/wait in queue to get in.