• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nick91700's application

nick91700

Wood
MY MINECRAFT NAME:Nick91700
Location and age:I am 19 and live in Massachussets
Previous bans from other servers: i Have had no bans
Referalls:none
How did i hear about herocraft:I was looking up minecraft world of warcraft mods and server and there was a video on it i watched it and came to the site
Have i voted:yes
do i agree to the rules:yes
Reason i should be accepted: i love world of warcraft and i love minecraft, this is the only server that combines both and this is the only server. I would love to be a part of this community
special key:HCn9
other information:My other favorite games are lord of the rings conquest and my hobbie is Taekwondo. I am a black belt and I love sparring

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
How did i hear about herocraft:I was looking up minecraft world of warcraft mods and server and there was a video on it i watched it and came to the site
Reason i should be accepted: i love world of warcraft and i love minecraft, this is the only server that combines both and this is the only server. I would love to be a part of this community
special key:HCd7
No other information

Your special key is off a tad. Please correct it and reply to this thread so I am aware. Thanks!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So seems you are missing additional information, so to get you talking...

What games do you enjoy besides MC? Do you have any hobbies?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
special key:HCd8
other information:My other favorite games are lord of the rings conquest and my hobbie is Taekwondo. I am a black belt and I love sparring

Sorry your special key is still incorrect.