• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nick8478 Ban Appeal

nick8478

Air
Banned by?: No clue

Time of ban: 1-5:00 sometime today.

Reason for ban: I assume for trespassing in elysium, I was in Ares and I ended up there by accident. I wound up falling into a trap there and couldn't get out.

Your story: I was in Ares and decided to walk around a bit. Turns out, I walked too far and wound up in elysium (I didn't know this though, I thought I was in Ares still). I found out I was in elysium when I told the Ares leader (Atvrider) I didn't have permission for the tree farm, and he asked me for my co-ordinates. I gave him them and he told me I was in their town. So I tried to get out of the town, but I stopped in a house to look around when I fell into a trap and got stuck. I then had to get off the computer so my sister could use it and logged off. I tried to log on a few minutes ago, and I'm no longer whitelisted and am not sure why.

Note: I was un-whitelisted and not banned. Don't know if they're the same thing.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
You cannot get banned/unwhitelisted for "trespassing." I'll have to look into this one for you.

EDIT:

You were Unwhitelisted because we multiple homes griefed by you. There's no excuse for that and don't argue it because logs are 100% accurate.