• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

nhoj287's application

nhoj287

Wood
  1. In-game name: nhoj287
  2. Location & Age : Massachusetts, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): non
  4. Referral(s): SharpPencil
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i have been playing minecraft for about a year and i am good at building and i think playing with other people will be fun. i am good with limited resorses. i use what i can get. i hope on herocraft i can become a better player. i am a very polite person. i can bring the support to other players for the community. as a gamer i play to have fun. i like strategy games. i play on my xbox some times and when i do i play halo, call of duty,mass effect. some hobbies i do apart from gaming is boy scouts. i am second class going to first.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friend SharpPencil
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: i have a tuf time spelling some times.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Give us more reasons why we should accept you. What are you good at? What do you hope to achieve on Herocraft? What can you bring to the Herocraft community?

Concerning Additional Infomation, use it to tell me more about yourself as a gamer. What other games do you like to play? What are some of your other hobbies apart from gaming?

Its just so we can get a nice image if what you are like!

Comment on this thread when you have finished editing your original post!