• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ngelo9657 Whitelist Application

ngelo9657

Iron
1. In-Game Name: ngelo9657
2. Location & Age: Florida 14
3. Previous Bans, Include other servers: NEVER
4. Refferal(s): ?
5. I love RPG servers, I follow all the rules, I love building homes and cities and such, I like having no lag!
6. Yes, yes I have voted for you guys.
7. Special Key:{HCN9}
8. I'm just hoping there's not a ridiculous amount of griefers, I'm also hoping I can get enough trust from staff, admins, etc. to become something higher :)
Also I'm not sure what Refferal(s) is, I read the instructions but I just can't seem to figure it out.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hello, and thanks for applying! You seem to have good enthusiasm, so let's smooth this out!

A 'referral' is someone or something that told you about our server. Did you see it on a website? Did a friend tell you about it? If you know anyone on the server, what is their in game name (IGN)?

What do you mean by 'becoming something higher'? Do you mean a staff position? If so, put in a sentence about what would make you a good candidate for such a quick promotion.

Sell yourself! Feel free to edit your first post if you want.

ngelo9657

Iron
Hello, and thanks for applying! You seem to have good enthusiasm, so let's smooth this out!

A 'referral' is someone or something that told you about our server. Did you see it on a website? Did a friend tell you about it? If you know anyone on the server, what is their in game name (IGN)?

What do you mean by 'becoming something higher'? Do you mean a staff position? If so, put in a sentence about what would make you a good candidate for such a quick promotion.

Sell yourself! Feel free to edit your first post if you want.
Well I learned about this server off of.. http://minestatus.net/
Also what would make me such a good candidate is that i'm trustworthy, I make sure if jailing, banning, muting, etc. I am positive and right about what i'm doing by rethinking the rules and such...
Hopefully I appeal to your advances for joining the server... And hopefully i'll be seeing you there! :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

If you are really interested in becoming a staff member, see here: http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/staff-positions.9840/

However, staff are promoted only when needed, and are given to trustworthy members. I suggest take some time to learn the server, then think about applying for a position. Enjoy!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Beta 1.9 never happened, Mojang went straight to the full 1.0 release. It will be a little while for the mods to catch up, maybe a week or so depending on how fast they all work.