• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NFL Playoffs

What time will win their conference match?

• The 49ers

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • The Giants

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • The Patriots

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
So the conference championships will be played soon, AFC hosting Ravens vs. Patriots and NFC with Giants vs. 49ers. I may be Australian, but ever since 2005, I had taking a liking to NFL with my favourite team being the Patriots since then, so it'd be only natural I'd be supporting them to the Superbowl this season too :p

I know there's some other NFL enthusiasts out there, so what are your opinions on the following games, who do you reckon will win, lose, who will make it to the Superbowl etc? For those whose teams didn't make it, still, feel free to chat!

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
I dont't watch football I do like every once in a while (English Premiere League soccer fan) but the only team I like is 49ers, and I say Patriots vs. 49ers in SuperBowl 49ers winning(patriots because one of my friends is a big patriots fan)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
In all honesty, it'll be a Giants vs. Patriots game for Superbowl haha, but like a couple of seasons ago when Giants beat Patriots at the Superbowl via a fluke catch on Plaxico Burress' behalf, it won't happen here. I was surprised the Packers lost to the Giants too.

Jay15

Dirt
That catch was crazy.. He literally trapped the ball with one hand between his hand and his helmet, then shed like, 2 tackles and scored.
(This is to the best of my memory, do dont quote me on it)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
He had 1on1 coverage verses a CB in the end zone when he made the catch, still haunted by the fluke nature of that game. I remember keeping up to date with at school an when we lost, my friends could see how pissed I was haha.

Jay15

Dirt
Wasnt Eli Manning under like, intense pressure also? Like, the line was completely dissolving around him and he had shed a tackle or two already before he got the ball of

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I honestly don't remember haha, just that specific memory is all I kept :p I'm not 100% over that game, I remember our D wasn't necessarily at their best that season either so that didn't help. We'll just have to wait and see who wins the NFC game, I mean the 49ers pulled a surprised win over the Saints so who knows - But the Ravens won't be able to pull anything like that, just saying.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Patriots pull of a win 23 - 20. Way too close for comfort but expected against the Ravens, honestly didn't see winning due to the failed FG attempt but regardless, we won and are off to the Superbowl. Patriots D have always been questionable for how many seasons now, over the seasons though those cracks have been filled.

RCLOWN24

Coal
That game between Ravens and Patriots should've gone OT. How the hell does a probowl kicker miss a 32 yard field goal.

And im for 49ers.
West Coast rep.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
That game between Ravens and Patriots should've gone OT. How the hell does a probowl kicker miss a 32 yard field goal.

And im for 49ers.
West Coast rep.

ikr lol and agreed for OT, but biased and safe to say, we've already won haha. Regardless but, this game should give us plenty of added motivation to thrash whoever at Superbowl. Hopefully the 49ers do win because the Giants are just flukes.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
For me it felt like the Superbowl was today. Whoever won the Ravens vs Pats game will win the Superbowl. Just what I think.

RCLOWN24

Coal
Hmm i dunno how Brady will handle vernon davis and that beastly defense. Remember they have rodgers, probowl corner, as well.

RCLOWN24

Coal
WOWW omfg, that game enraged me. Alex Smith is so BAD under pressure. the return team is terrible.
But hats off to Eli Manning, such a beast quarterback.