• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Newbie.

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
Hiya,

Players who haven't been whitelisted (via application) can still play on either of the greylist worlds, Grayson, Warshard, and Forgelight, without much differences. You could play around in those to get a feel for the server and decide whether or not you want to hang around and whitelist.

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, when you first log in to the server (server address is mc.herocraftonline.com), you'll be in a tutorial to get a handle on how the basics of the game work. At the end of the tutorial, you'll find portals to the various game worlds. If you aren't whitelisted by then, you're free to play in the worlds I listed above. You can still go to the main world, Bastion, but without being whitelisted, you won't have build permissions. Greyson is the primary greylist world for newcomers to the server, as far as I know. You won't run into any high levels players there, so you'll be able to better learn the game. It's basically Bastion for the newbies, but you'll eventually outgrow it/have to move on to Bastion/Warshard/Forgelight to progress into your advanced classes.

Try the tutorial, and if you have further questions, take a look at the Herocraft Wiki. The link's around here somewhere. :)

I got stuck in a hole behind the smith's house in profession village and /kill isn't working, what do I do now?

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
Hm. Only thing I can say is try /kill if it's a hole you can't get out of.

Sorry to bother you guys again, but I just logged in today and I don't have permissions to do anything not even /help. I was really enjoying this game and would like to continue my journey. :D