• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New web for necros

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
I am not sure if this is possible to be coded, but if necros could be immune to the slow effects of web, and have web as an AOE around you maybe 5 block radius it would greatly increase the usefulness of it. Currently if you are fighting a...say a samurai, he sprints towards you, you cast web, it goes off when their 3 blocks from you, you get stuck in it and so do they, and they proceed to pound your face in.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
I can sort of understand what your getting at and maybe if it does come to coding it could implementing the mechanics of a cave spider on a player for around 5secondsbegood?

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
Movement is handled client side, this is not possible without a client side mod installed.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
We could however make Web better by making it instead of a cross bing more of a dome:

current: (in a 5x5 area with x bing web and o being air, X being a web with an extra web in the blocks above and below where capable)

ooxoo
ooxoo
xxxxx
ooxoo
ooxoo

my suggestion:

ooxoo
oxxxo
xxXxx
oxxxo
ooxoo

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
dielan I think the issue with that is when your in a web and it covers your face like that would if they were dead center it would make them unable to be hit

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
No I mean that it would make it so if you webbed someone and they stood deadcenter you couldn't hit them because they would be "in" a block since the web at the center is two high in your design