• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NEW TOWNHALL FOR XXXMAS TOWN~!!!!

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Oh fak yes, it's amazing. Thank you SO much to Lightshaft for working so freaking hard on it! It's amazing! Best townhall yet, no doubt. Bahaha.

nerp2.png

nerp.png

werhg.png

Sweord

Glowstone
Wow, that looks great! I wish I could have helped clear stuff away when you asked. ^^ Curse you, school.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
I for one do not have cooties. The definition for a cootie is:
a pseudo-germ or false disease that children use to avoid or tease one another. Theorized to have come from a child's misinterpretation of a slang word "cootie" meaning vagina.
Therefore, Barnubus has a cootie, not me.

But I am not a whore. So no hug for you.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
I for one do not have cooties. The definition for a cootie is:
a pseudo-germ or false disease that children use to avoid or tease one another. Theorized to have come from a child's misinterpretation of a slang word "cootie" meaning vagina.
Therefore, Barnubus has a cootie, not me.

But I am not a whore. So no hug for you.
rofl

agentjwall

Godly
OuO

It looks so much better then the last time I can to visit. I'll have to make some time to come over and see the improvements ^^,
And I might just have to do some free piston work to justify the trip <.<

agentjwall

Godly
>_> The last one wasn't that bad!

Never said it was bad. The old one was awesome enough, but the new one is all like *fireworks exploding and fanfare*

So on a relative scale I'm just saying your new TH is much more awesome then you originally interpreted it ^.~

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
So that's what. that like snow globe with a cabin in the middle was xD, I was like wtf. Nice place! I mined around there, pretty good place. :)