• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New skills for pyromancer

PotPete

Iron
All the people i talked to who played pyromancer say it got boring because they have no skills they gain that are fun to use. Im suggesting these, the class would probaly haveto be changed to less mellee damage for this to work and not be OP.

change the skill blaze, keep the same name- shoots 5 fireballs in rapid sucussion that deals 80 damage and light the target on fire. High mana cost, high regent, and high cooldown.

Summon magma cube- summons 2 magma cubes upon a target (heard slimify was being coded, thought this might be cool).

Explosive fireball (ghast fireball)- shoots an explosive fireball

Feel free to leave comments or suggestions about the skill ideas.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I'd have to say explosive fireball and a fireball-barrage isn't quite what the class is about, but the magma cube summon could be nifty.

PotPete

Iron
See thats why i created this suggestion; the class is too reliant on DPS axe damage and kick to be considered a caster. I was leaning towards a revamp for the class, making it more fun and more like other caster specs.

Northac

Obsidian
I'd have to say explosive fireball and a fireball-barrage isn't quite what the class is about, but the magma cube summon could be nifty.

well, they would fit more with the pyromancer name. as it is the class is a melee caster....which is a bit strange

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
if explosive fireball can be knocked back like ghasts then i say do it!

Ayohae

TNT
It'd be cool if there could be a skill that gives some sort of effect for the Pyromancer him/herself being on fire.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Hopefully not stealing the thread but in regards of pyromancer ideas I have one that's not at all ripped off of TF2.

Skill: Axetinguish
Your next melee hit will deal 195 damage to a burning target. The enemy will be extinguished after being hit.
Cost: Wielding an axe, mana, stamina

Just an idea

Ayohae

TNT
That's an awesome idea, since it gives fire a purpose more than DoT and incorporates the axe.