• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New skill for geomancers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
Unlocked at level 55- called OP. Puts the caster into a invulnerable state which deal massive(20 hp) AOE for a 50 block radius every second you are in it. When hit the duration increases(remember you're invulnerable) by 20 seconds, this can stack as many times as hit. Also all of your skills deal and extra 40% dmg and are AOE. This should put geo's on par with other casters.

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
Actually i have revised the idea. It should not be a 50 block radius it should be 100 block radius, and this move takes no mana and has no cool down. You just need to have at least some (thinking of a rare block ohhhh i know) glass on you. For every 10 seconds it is on it takes 1 glass.

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
Thanks for the support guys hopefully this becomes a real skill. This would really balance out geo on par with other casters, cause we all know beguilers can easily 1v1 a geo and win. This would make geo a little bit stronger but not too much stronger.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
My mind boggles. How did you even think it was appropriate to put this in the Suggestions forum?
Sarcastically referring to the state of a given class does not require it's own thread, guy.

Vongard

Legacy Supporter 7
i love this idea but i feel it does not go far enough can we make the AOE damage also trigger small buffed ironfists which launch the player 10 blocks into the air towards the geomancer

Keffalump

Soulsand
it like where vongard is going with this
this skill could really work well with a few "minor" buffs

Status
Not open for further replies.