• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New skill: Engrave

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
It would be a nice skill for both wouldn't add much but just a name so I don't see a reason both should get it

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Is it possible to use both as reagents? Like, you could choose if you use an Emerald, or if you use a Diamond.

faredX

Gold
I suggest emeralds would be a better reagent, considering the use of emeralds compared to diamonds.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I shall rename my dirt block Larry.

It's reagent cost would be diamond or emerald.
I know it's meant to be a "high-costing" item, but wouldn't something alike an Ink Sac and a Feather make sense? Though I think emeralds are more common than feathers by now... <_<

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I shall rename my dirt block Larry.

I know it's meant to be a "high-costing" item, but wouldn't something alike an Ink Sac and a Feather make sense? Though I think emeralds are more common than feathers by now... <_<
No, because you cant engrave something with ink. It typically means to cut / carve into something.

You engrave wedding rings to say something fancy.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
I think Scribes could easily fit this skill, as masters of renaming. However, I am realizing that NO one plays a Mason these days.

I think engrave would also suit Mason. I dare anyone (who isnt staff) to say Mason's cant engrave things in lore. I respectfully ask staffs opinion.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
What about dividing the skill to both Smith and Scribe, letting Smiths crave text into tools and Scribes crave text into items and blocks.
Yes/no?

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I suggest the use of diamonds, as it is the hardest substance on the Mohs scale. Emeralds are not are strong.
This is off-topic, but technically, emerald isn't stronger than diamond, but is still really strong, being around 8 on the Mohs scale.

Goonswarm

Legacy Supporter 5
I can see it now...

Kwong050 was beat down by Goonswarms GIANT_BLACK_HORSECOCK.

Obviously I support this idea.

Give to alchemists as well since cauldrons are down.