• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [New Skill] Dark/Light Void

Should this skill be added?

• Yes, this would make a great addition to the server

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, these skills should not be added

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Ganond0rf

Dirt
Hello readers. I have a new skill idea for Chaos/Order Legendary paths. For Chaos path, the Dark Void would make a portal that teleports players to the End and would be used to stall them, allowing the caster to do stuff like capture a guarded castle etc.. For Order path, there would be a Light Void that teleports all people that step in it to spawn. These portals would last a certain amount of time, alot like the shaman totems. Thanks for reading and please consider adding this skill to the server.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello readers. I have a new skill idea for Chaos/Order Legendary paths. For Chaos path, the Dark Void would make a portal that teleports players to the End and would be used to stall them, allowing the caster to do stuff like capture a guarded castle etc.. For Order path, there would be a Light Void that teleports all people that step in it to spawn. These portals would last a certain amount of time, alot like the shaman totems. Thanks for reading and please consider adding this skill to the server.
No more chaos or order content. I want to see content that's added that is achievable without spending days of my lifetime

I have personal experience with the legendary classes.

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
No more chaos or order content. I want to see content that's added that is achievable without spending days of my lifetime

I have personal experience with the legendary classes.
I would have to agree with Alchemist, this skill would be way too op, but besides that regular players want new content. Personally I won't ever go legendary so it wouldn't encourage me to play more. Stuff that regular few hours a week players will be able to try needs to be focused on first. And speaking of stuff like that, new classes are being focused on right now, so it will be awhile before anything like this is added.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
It is an interesting idea, but as the others said, we need content for other classes. I personally would be happy to see Legendary Classes removed, but I doubt this would happen... Still not sure why they were added after the feedback @Kainzo got.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It is an interesting idea, but as the others said, we need content for other classes. I personally would be happy to see Legendary Classes removed, but I doubt this would happen... Still not sure why they were added after the feedback @Kainzo got.
Legends will be balanced, they arent being removed at this time.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Legends will be balanced, they arent being removed at this time.
At this time? Does that mean they will eventually be removed? I think the classes are a cool idea in general, but I feel the classes should be different, yet equal to other classes, but less work... Still didn't tell me exactly why you did ever implement it. Not meaning to sound rude here, I genuinely want to know and I know its your "creative outlet", as you called it.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the compaction of all classes. I think that will really help.

Last edited:
At this time? Does that mean they will eventually be removed? I think the classes are a cool idea in general, but I feel the classes should be different, yet equal to other classes, but less work... Still didn't tell me exactly why you did ever implement it. Not meaning to sound rude here, I genuinely want to know and I know its your "creative outlet", as you called it.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the compaction of all classes. I think that will really help.
Nu nu nu, he means that he will do everything he can to keep them, but if there is zero other solutions they will be removed (which is very unlikely to happen, and that conclusion can't possibly be reached until after balancing is complete).

End-game content/reward for time on server. Insanely difficult to balance though since the whole point is that it is not quite balanced, so it wasn't implemented in a healthy way.

I feel like we've covered all of it enough :l

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Nu nu nu, he means that he will do everything he can to keep them, but if there is zero other solutions they will be removed (which is very unlikely to happen, and that conclusion can't possibly be reached until after balancing is complete).

End-game content/reward for time on server. Insanely difficult to balance though since the whole point is that it is not quite balanced, so it wasn't implemented in a healthy way.

I feel like we've covered all of it enough :l
I Still feel it should be removed, but I don't really have a say... Then again I am so what biased since the legendary classes are just fun for me ( my daeknaster is lvl 34 )

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I Still feel it should be removed, but I don't really have a say... Then again I am so what biased since the legendary classes are just fun for me ( my daeknaster is lvl 34 )
They won't be removed unless Kainzo feels like he can place better end game content in.

Legends are hard to balance partially due to the difficulty of getting them, we want them stronger than a T1/2, but if they're too strong, then no one else stands a chance. It's also hard to get a real feel of they act in world pvp when our testing is semi-organized punching.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
They won't be removed unless Kainzo feels like he can place better end game content in.

Legends are hard to balance partially due to the difficulty of getting them, we want them stronger than a T1/2, but if they're too strong, then no one else stands a chance. It's also hard to get a real feel of they act in world pvp when our testing is semi-organized punching.
Alrighty then... Still wondering why they were implemented but by now I will settle for a they're staying.