• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New scribe skill: masswriting

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
So basically it multiplies the amount of books that you're holding.

I want it because then, library would actually exist.

Description: Your hand flow with magic as you handle the quill easily and carefully. (can add more info if needed)

Reagent: [quantities] of book (for how much book you want to copy)
3 inksacks, increase 1 every 5 books after 10 books, for example 15 books would need 4 ink sacks.

Level requirement:

15- mass copy 5 books

30- upgrade, able to now copy 10 books

45- 15 books

60- unlimited

MP: 50

I would like this to be implanted because then, towns can have guiding books at the entrance, have library, and perhaps one of the most (suppose to be) important skill: able to use books that scribe have can finally have some use to it.

FYI, i think the writing book thing is bugged

Acepox

Gold
Or it could be something more realistic and interesting such as printers and photocopiers.

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
Or it could be something more realistic and interesting such as printers and photocopiers.

where's the printer. and how do you "constantly holding a printer on your back"

that's not more realistic, that's like telling people to do heavy works if they want to write books.

Unless it's a skill that you use on anvil, then it's ok.

Acepox

Gold
Within the limits of enjoyable gameplay... I didn't know that concept was THAT difficult to understand. -_-

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I think they should be able to copy books. In fact, I would prefer if at a certain level there would be unlimited copying. Perhaps at a higher level?

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Thoughts on this idea Kainzo ? To be honest I'm not sure if it's possible to completely "copy" a book, but I feel as though it should be. Either way, I'm interested to see what you think.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Thoughts on this idea Kainzo ? To be honest I'm not sure if it's possible to completely "copy" a book, but I feel as though it should be. Either way, I'm interested to see what you think.
its easily done via a simple plugin or a plugin already existing on DBO.
I was looking into it a few weeks ago.