• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I've been gmuted for saying something that I've said many times before, seen other people say it recently, then i get pinged for it. Not knowing about this "new rule" where you loose 2000s when you get gmuted. I would just like to know how many people have lost 2000s for being gmuted, and @Kainzo, when was this rule implemented.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok, so I've been gmuted for saying something that I've said many times before, seen other people say it recently, then i get pinged for it. Not knowing about this "new rule" where you loose 2000s when you get gmuted. I would just like to know how many people have lost 2000s for being gmuted, and @Kainzo, when was this rule implemented.
I believe its been happening for some time, i can remember Kainzo talking about it in a staff channel a few months ago.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You break the rules, you receive punishment. What's the problem?

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Noah, you can learn from this and become a better man! I am sure you will never do it again buddy :)

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Getting G-Muted was the punishment, I didn't even know about the fine and I've been muted more then anyone, but maybe that's cuz I never have money XD

BTW Idk Irishman81 say Suck My Dick in shout before and I posted screenies of it and thread got locked D:

Getting G-Muted was the punishment, I didn't even know about the fine and I've been muted more then anyone, but maybe that's cuz I never have money XD

BTW Idk Irishman81 say Suck My Dick in shout before and I posted screenies of it and thread got locked D:
Fovourtism??? ohhh it can't be in hero craft, thats right!

I was there when Kainzo muted somebody and took like 10%-15% of their total souls. I am pretty sure staff are trying to crack down on trolling in the community chats.

being global muted for like 6 months now isn't enough of a punishment? Kainzo aint gonna unmute me anytime soon you know, because he's kainzo, so taking a further 2000s off me isn't getting a bit over the top with these punishments?

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
being global muted for like 6 months now isn't enough of a punishment? Kainzo aint gonna unmute me anytime soon you know, because he's kainzo, so taking a further 2000s off me isn't getting a bit over the top with these punishments?
Other People have said the same thing and not gotten muted at all even after I made a fourm post, Im not taking sides or doing anything like that here but saying Facts BTW, Staff are Cracking down on stuff like I got g-muted for 6 months for showiteming a shovel Named Dildo while trying to sell it but Yeah staff are cracking down like IM muted in O chat for a month (I think) because I was told to stop this argument and the other party carried on saying I bash pve every day and have been doing it every minute for the last hour and I said lol lies and I got muted.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
What is this, communism? I mean seriously. Is it because he's a hard working Australian and he needs to be apparently taxed of his hard earn cash? C'mon. This is unfair to people who are rich and basically lets poor people get away with a lesser punishment. For example:
ParadoxNightmare gets g-muted for 3 months. He has no money in the first place because he broke as shit so thats his punishment.
FearlessWolf34 gets g-muted for 1 month. He has 11,000 souls, and is fined 10-15% of those souls which amounts to more or less ~2000.

Not only is his punishment unfair but it is unjust. I think this needs to be thought through and a little bit more consideration be put into it. With the amount of hard earned souls, 2000 may not seem like a lot to us filthy rich port royal people, but it is to a lot of other people.

Thanks,
~Beast

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
What if we don't have 2ks Etk? IMO 6 - Months is even Pushing it depending on what the Muted Player said.

2k is also A lot, That's a Noble Plot (Auctioned One) So this Fee Is Huge.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Last map when everyone was finding out about macro cooldowns and fucking up a lot, squid fucked up his macro and was muted in o and had his money cut in half.

EDIT: IMO this rule is good.

and if it isn't a rule and just a special punishment for fearless that's fine too.

Color of the day is yellow because i like bananas.

Last edited:

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
This has been happening for months, don't break chat rules and you won't get muted/fined.

Seriously, this is your second time getting G muted fearlesswolf, if mutes don't teach you maybe this will.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
This has been happening for months, don't break chat rules and you won't get muted/fined.

Seriously, this is your second time getting G muted fearlesswolf, if mutes don't teach you maybe this will.
TBH He Didn't know what he said was against the rules, he dosnt play much either so he didn't know this has been happening for a while

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Deducting souls from a players balance is a great way to stop rule breaking in chats because i am sure you won't want to risk being muted again knowing you will have souls deducted from your balance.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Deducting souls from a players balance is a great way to stop rule breaking in chats because i am sure you won't want to risk being muted again knowing you will have souls deducted from your balance.
He didn't know he was risking being muted though

Status
Not open for further replies.