• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New process for creating Wiki accounts

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
The wiki is a community work-in-progress. Herocraft community members are very welcome to contribute to the wiki! :D

Please note:

Account creation at the wiki is now limited to Wiki Administrators.

This is not to limit community involvement in any way, but rather to manage the heavy load of spam memberships which are a common problem for wikis using this platform.

If you would like an account to edit the wiki, please pm @WitchOnaRampage with an email address. I will create the account for you.

On another note:
  • If you have previously had an account at the wiki but have never made any changes, you might find the account deleted in the next few days. Sorry about that! If you would like to start editing at the wiki, please contact me.
  • If you have an account at the wiki and can't change your password because of an error message saying your IP has been blocked, again please message me. We don't have a fix for this yet, but likely will within a fortnight.
For your information: @Wiki Team @Guides @Proctors @Heralds @Moderators @Admins @Kainzo

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'd like to keep my account. Also, the Herald tag didn't work as I got no alert for this thread.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I was not alerted either with the tag. Maybe you need perms for it, let me try.

All people I have tagged please let me know if you receive this:

@Heralds @Moderators @Guides @Proctors
I didn't get an alert from it as a Guide. I tested the Wiki Team tag a day or so ago and it was working then. It seems to come and go :confused:. I selected all the tags from the drop downs that appeared.