• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New portal idea - terrible

Okinosuke

TNT
The idea of travelling in survival to get to a dungeon is crazy with the amount of vet PvPers out there. A newbie like myself would most certainly be tracked and killed, losing my stuff along the way. The act of going through one dungeon to get to another is absurd as well, due to the fact that it takes too long to get from one place to another, especially with mob spawning slowing you down.
What on earth made you decide to change the accessibility of the dungeons??

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
You can go through all of the tiers of dungeons via the first one in spawn, this will never put you into the clutches of any PvPer. I just ran through all of those portals today, it takes less than 10 mins, and I could probably do it under 5 now that I know where all the portals are. This was the intention from the start of the dungeons, IIRC.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The idea of travelling in survival to get to a dungeon is crazy with the amount of vet PvPers out there. A newbie like myself would most certainly be tracked and killed, losing my stuff along the way. The act of going through one dungeon to get to another is absurd as well, due to the fact that it takes too long to get from one place to another, especially with mob spawning slowing you down.
What on earth made you decide to change the accessibility of the dungeons??
You can go through all of the tiers of dungeons via the first one in spawn, this will never put you into the clutches of any PvPer. I just ran through all of those portals today, it takes less than 10 mins, and I could probably do it under 5 now that I know where all the portals are. This was the intention from the start of the dungeons, IIRC.