• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New players.

Ryunko

Iron
I just reached leve 65 ranger today and i was looking how easy it was to level up. On the last day , my friends start playing on Herocraft and i was taking a look, a Lost Soul to reach level 30, needs to kill a great amount of mobs, and this is really hard even with a iron sword, its almost 10 hits if you uses strike and get like 10points on STR, then that makes the game really annoying and if you dont have a great time to spent playing this will cost like 3-5 days to get your combat cllass.... and another thing i was taking a loot, is the amount of new players on the server, almost 70% are all veteran , or old players, you guys really need to make the game more enjoyable to newbies as in all MMORPG the game starts Easy and get harder with time, here is oppose, starts real hard, and gets easy.. that makes the server loss some great part of new players. Anyways i really like the servers , its just my opinion about the game start. As usual sorry for the bad english x)

RagingDragon5

Portal
That's because the mobs don't level up with you, so naturally it's only going to get easier to kill. I believe they are working on a system where the mobs get harder the farther you travel or something like that.

hux0

Legacy Supporter 3
The risk vs. reward fighting a spider as a newbie isn't looking any good. Besides the difficulty, it is a hard grind and very boring.

Glad In finally made it to Ranger last week. And I am playing since Haven started. Man, I need more time.......

RagingDragon5

Portal
Most mmos are grinds though. Would be kind pointless if you can master everything in a day of barely doing anything.

Ryunko

Iron
The problem isnt the grinding yeah the repetitive mob and the "unleveled" mob, we need new monsters and dungeons rly fast.. '-'

D

DanielcanLoL

I just reached leve 65 ranger today and i was looking how easy it was to level up. On the last day , my friends start playing on Herocraft and i was taking a look, a Lost Soul to reach level 30, needs to kill a great amount of mobs, and this is really hard even with a iron sword, its almost 10 hits if you uses strike and get like 10points on STR, then that makes the game really annoying and if you dont have a great time to spent playing this will cost like 3-5 days to get your combat cllass.... and another thing i was taking a loot, is the amount of new players on the server, almost 70% are all veteran , or old players, you guys really need to make the game more enjoyable to newbies as in all MMORPG the game starts Easy and get harder with time, here is oppose, starts real hard, and gets easy.. that makes the server loss some great part of new players. Anyways i really like the servers , its just my opinion about the game start. As usual sorry for the bad english x)

That's why they put a immune to newbs (if you are not 10 level no one can kill you ) . If you really want to level up faster and get into this server join a good town . Listen music or chat with your guild while you are leveling and think like your town is your family.

TOWN > ALL

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This is something we're working on - it's not an easy patch in. If you know some serious developers send them my way.