• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Launcher Crashing

Hello! I love using the technic launcher, but after about 5-10 minutes of being in game I get a message that says something to the extent of, "You've run out of memory". Shortly after, I crash. Help would be awesome! :D

I have a problem like this, except instead of crashing in-game, I click play in the launcher, then it goes to the loading screen, and then just goes back to the normal Technic Launcher.

stamping

Glowing Redstone
Crazy. You'd start the launcher, at modpack selection screen click "Launcher Options" in the top right, Select Java and set how many gigs of ram you want to dedicate to Technic's java file.

Otter, have you updated Java to the correct one ?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I have a problem like this, except instead of crashing in-game, I click play in the launcher, then it goes to the loading screen, and then just goes back to the normal Technic Launcher.
Try allocating more memory too and making sure you are on the latest version of 64bit java.