• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

new idea!!!

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
Rangers should have like a sniper rifle shot that has to have time to reload. But gives ton of damage. i don't have a way for implementing this but i thought i might as well post it anyways.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
neat idea but it would be very hard to balance i would think. Rangers would have to lose a lot of key abilities in order to get this.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
How about this: Using the command consumes mana and boosts the power of the next shot. If you move while the arrow is prepared, it breaks and your next shot will be normal strength instead.

KrojinKin

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm unsure, Only because archery is already pretty powerful. They have quite the damage dealing ability to put out some nice DPS. The idea seems nice though, maybe if they evened out the damaged and gave the Power shot a decent CD like 2minutes.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
ya it should be nerfed enough where they can barely use it but it brings in a big reward.

G4M3R_117

TNT
Loot the issue with using hearts as an example is that one heart is worth say 1 HP early on when later it is worth say 50. So there is never a way to use "hearts" as a good example. :p