• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Herocraft Staff Position/ New mayor ability (idea)

Do you support this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5
I was just thinking about how much people ask for block checks, so I thought, what if there was a staff position that was dedicated to block checking? I understand that even though there are mods/admins, they're usually working on something more important than block checking for every little issue. There also aren't many mods/admins (Depends on your view) so there isn't always someone available to do it. They would have the ability to teleport and block check (Maybe god so they don't get tricked and killed?). If this idea isn't the kind of fix you wanted for the problem, another idea I had was : What if you gave mayors the power to block-check? (Maybe only in their specific regions for their cities/towns if that's possible.) I think this would be tremendously helpful because it would take the burden off of the staff and will leave it up to mayors to stay on top of things and help their people. I also don't see its negative effects. Thanks for listening,

-Xyster.:icon_mrgreen:

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
I like the idea of town leaders being able to do block-checks (I don't think the plugins support region-only checking, though), but tp and god powers are a bit much. It's an admin call, though.

gtastuntdude

Legacy Supporter 7
Guides have the ability to check logs on broken blocks, and we can get to locations fairly quick since we get free herogates o:

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Guides seem like enough. Between them, mods, and admins, I'm sure there are always at least like 2 people on at all times of the day/night that could help.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
To be quite honest, we've got more than enough "types" of Staff positions already and with the amount of positions filled, we have more than enough on at a time to handle everything.

Admins, Mods and Guides can handle Block Checks.

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh I didnt know Guides could block check :p. But personally, I don't see many Staff on usually.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Xyster said:
Oh I didnt know Guides could block check :p. But personally, I don't see many Staff on usually.

Thats because Guide = Ninja. They are always watching... waiting...

... watching...