• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New game : Let's Get Cooking

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Another boring day at work, but I luckily had a moment of awe when I realised I can design another game (and I don't even need to know coding! Suck on that @Delfofthebla )

Long story short, it's going to involve 60 furnaces... All of them must be cooking for 60 seconds straight to get the cheese. Seeing the degree of difficulty in this, the prize at the end of the road will be quite handsome. While it is certainly possible for 1 player to activate 60 furnaces by himself while fending off enemies, it is unlikely he'll succeed. It is designed to be a team effort in order to make sure all 60 furnaces are cooking at all times (for 60 seconds straight to boot).

Better bring lots of coal, folks. I'll design it when I get home and hopefully I'll have a video demonstration by tonight.

Chest shops selling coal and raw meat/cobble/anything that will fucking cook surrounding the building? You betcha.
----------------------------------------------------------------

All done. Made it on my server in order to activate ICs/get a schematic if it pleases the masses. @gabizou @Danda @Delfofthebla @Kainzo ... think this has a place on the server?

Simply put, all 60 furnaces need to be burning for x amount of seconds straight in order to receive loot that drops from a dispenser in the sky. In this video, the furnaces must be burning for 18 seconds straight, which will trigger the dispenser to drop 20 items onto the ground. If this is implemented on the server a more reasonable waiting time would be 60 seconds, and the 20 items would be gold ingots. All of these numbers are fully customizable.

Near the end of the video, I show how to properly repeat the cycle in order to attempt to restart the clock to get a second round of loot again. Simply let 1 of the furnaces shut off and fill it back up again.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone has any questions/possible bugs/exploits you think might occur, give me a shout. I think I covered all the bases when making this, but I could have missed something. Hope you all like it.
---------------------------------

To answer some questions that I think might arise... Yes, there is an on/off switch. Nothing will work unless the switch is turned on.

What's stopping someone from LWC'ing one of the furnaces, which will effectively ruin the game? You cannot LWC a furnace if its within a region. Luckily, you can still use a furnace to its full potential even though its within a region you do not own, so that takes care of that problem.

Note : In case schematic doesn't take you right infront of the building, you'll find it at 580, 800.

Attachments

• timetoeat.rar
    57.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: