• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Druid Skill

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I haven't got a clue what that skill is, just try and make a basic breakdown of it. I think there's been a big mis-understanding with your suggestion?
You are the only one confused here :p. Let me spell it out for you...

You get necromancers bonespear, you shorten its length and increase its width. Then, instead of dealing damage to enemies, it heals allies.

Beau_Nearh

Portal
You are the only one confused here :p. Let me spell it out for you...

You get necromancers bonespear, you shorten its length and increase its width. Then, instead of dealing damage to enemies, it heals allies.

Yeah I've managed to find it on the wiki (completely forgot about beguiler). Well the only change this skill is bringing to the table is that it gives an instant health gain within an AOE apposed to an AOE that slowly heals over a duration of time so because of that. I'm out (look at that dragons den reference there!). But surely splash instant health potions would give the same effect to an extent?

Thanks for clearing that all up though @malikdanab :)

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
You say druid is "op" solo but what you suggest ( basically giving Druid chaotic visions) would make it actually over powered.
He's suggesting a "chaotic visions heal" so not to give it chaotic visions, but a heal, with the animation of chaotic visions.

MajDeath

Portal
Things i'm getting out of this
1. You guys seem to have missed the removal of healingbloom Jupiter suggested.
2. The heal is an AOE skillshot and I'd imagine you cant hit yourself with it, this would effect Druid by removing a heal in Solo while having it in group fights. Unless I got something wrong the reason for this post was to reduce Druids 1v1 ability, which this does.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
2. The heal is an AOE skillshot and I'd imagine you cant hit yourself with it, this would effect Druid by removing a heal in Solo while having it in group fights. Unless I got something wrong the reason for this post was to reduce Druids 1v1 ability, which this does.
Reading is hard...

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
THANK YOU

ruger

Coal
Jupiter are you discussing healing boom being to much of a strong skill or Druid itself being to strong of a solo class . And I honestly like the way Druid is but it could use an early attacking skill. Ps I like the heal replacement idea but if skills are still getting new particle effects why not make it different from bonespear.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
IMO Druids Damage does need a nerf but so does healing, this was a way to nerf it and would reduce druids 1v1 ability, I feel like some of the people replying here have never played druid or fought a good druid but, if you throw up all your hots (which low warmups dosnt take long) you heal for insanely high amounts coupled with a spammy soothe and Druids basically infinite mana pool you heal for a shit load