• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Custom Items

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I'm looking to see what kinds of items people would like to get from mob drops. I'm looking for varrying types and ideas for these items.

I know there needs to be some more Leather and Gold tier armor (I've seen way too much Diamond and Iron) and I'd like to make some rare trade items that can be exchanged for titles or souls or whatever @Kainzo let's me get away with.

@ThatAintFalco I know you wanted to see some new ones

I'll probably be asking in chats when I can too, so feel free to message me if you see me online.

Please keep any Protections at level 1, I will rebalance as needed though.

Last edited:

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
Give music disks some love. I've only seen one from the highest tier dungeon, and it's a plain ole sharpness IV, not even FA.
Edit, you know you want some, Mr. Bard main ;)

Last edited:
Gold armor set from Celephind. Some enchants might not be right for specific gear, but you get the idea.

Crown of Elvish Kings: Protection II, Ranged Protection II
Chestplate of Elvish Kings: Protection II, Fire Protection II
Legguards of Elvish Kings: Protection II, Blast Protection II
Boots of Elvish Kings: Protection II, Feather Fall
Universal Lore: "Legend says this armor once belonged to King Buldashaar of the elves. As this well-crafted gold might suggest, he was known for both his fighting skill and his style."

Just some other fun things:

Leather boots, Boots of the Wayward Son: Feather Fall, Depth Strider, Fire Protection
Lore: "Carry on"

Iron sword, Steadfast Will: Unbreakable
Lore: "For eons the darkness has chewed at this stubborn blade. It's about time it chews back."

Disc, Face-Melter: Fire Aspect II, Sharpness IV
Lore: "Like, they will literally be melting."

White Leather Helmet, Geoffry's Stylin' Hat: Protection III, Fire Protection III
Lore: "Ain' nobody gon' be messin' wit' my hat"

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Gold armor set from Celephind. Some enchants might not be right for specific gear, but you get the idea.

Crown of Elvish Kings: Protection II, Ranged Protection II
Chestplate of Elvish Kings: Protection II, Fire Protection II
Legguards of Elvish Kings: Protection II, Blast Protection II
Boots of Elvish Kings: Protection II, Feather Fall
Universal Lore: "Legend says this armor once belonged to King Buldashaar of the elves. As this well-crafted gold might suggest, he was known for both his fighting skill and his style."

Just some other fun things:

Leather boots, Boots of the Wayward Son: Feather Fall, Depth Strider, Fire Protection
Lore: "Carry on"

Iron sword, Steadfast Will: Unbreakable
Lore: "For eons the darkness has chewed at this stubborn blade. It's about time it chews back."

Disc, Face-Melter: Fire Aspect II, Sharpness IV
Lore: "Like, they will literally be melting."

White Leather Helmet, Geoffry's Stylin' Hat: Protection III, Fire Protection III
Lore: "Ain' nobody gon' be messin' wit' my hat"
All Prots are limited to lvl 1, not sure about stacking.
I'll add that to the OP, and add those to my list.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Give music disks some love. I've only seen one from the highest tier dungeon, and it's a plain ole sharpness IV, not even FA.
Edit, you know you want some, Mr. Bard main ;)
Taken care of :)
And of course! Good thing I made some super OP one's that only I can get. Obviously.

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey, bring back Light's Bane, it's just an iron sword, but with the unbreakable tag. We had it back last map, as a drop from Frozen Guards in the DoD (Back when I made those mobs), and people seemed to like it a lot. Just make it much more rare then the other drops, so that there's not a bunch of them floating around.

Unenchanted Iron Sword, Lore : If it's his bane, then why did he create such a weapon?
Wo handed ;)

Fiskell

Coal
Please do something good with gold armour and weapons so all us hardcore paladins can walk around looking slightly more "godly"