• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New class??

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
So iv heard samurai is coming out soon, I'd like to make him like an auto attack class, but the skills increase the auto attack dmg, also maybe some bleeds, dunno if I explained this right, but sort of like Xin Zhoa from league??

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
You played too much league Adam. And xin uses a spear... lol.
I think they already have a idea about skills though. Just let them work on it and see how it will turn out.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Dear AdamForte649,
If you want to work on the direction for new classes (you're correct, I believe, that Samurai will be the next new class) then you can apply for balance team, OR as a community member you can make useful and intelligent Suggestions posts which contain actual substance and are not just brain farts you had with your cereal while playing your morning LoL.
~Dsawemd

ps oooh u got burned

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Dear AdamForte649,
If you want to work on the direction for new classes (you're correct, I believe, that Samurai will be the next new class) then you can apply for balance team, OR as a community member you can make useful and intelligent Suggestions posts which contain actual substance and are not just brain farts you had with your cereal while playing your morning LoL.
~Dsawemd

ps oooh u got burned
Lol,
You played too much league Adam. And xin uses a spear... lol.
I think they already have a idea about skills though. Just let them work on it and see how it will turn out.
I know he uses a spear, but I said "like" Xin Zhoa , not exactly the same

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
So iv heard samurai is coming out soon, I'd like to make him like an auto attack class, but the skills increase the auto attack dmg, also maybe some bleeds, dunno if I explained this right, but sort of like Xin Zhoa from league??
We already have a class like this, it's called Berserker... Lol?

Last edited:

Ultanian

Portal
I'm guessing it will be hit hard and fast, before you get killed kind of a class. Like a squishy warrior.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
The only thing Berserker has that needs buffed is Rupture, which will be getting a damage increase. Frenzy might need a buff but I just use it for entangle.
I dislike frenzy alot. Not only do the downsides out weight the pros, it's giant stam cost makes is so that you can't follow up with any skills.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
I dislike frenzy alot. Not only do the downsides out weight the pros, it's giant stam cost makes is so that you can't follow up with any skills.
I usually do BloodDrinker, WhirlWind, then Frenzy. I'm out of stamina at that point.