• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Class Witch Doctor!!!

I have been really interested in new classes lately and I thought of something new for the healer or caster Witch Doctor the witch doctor and shaman are thought to be very much the same but that is a lie witch doctors focus it to eliminate magic that are harming or cursing someone so I thought there could be some really cool new magic blocking skills in this class I was thinking something like Amulet Has a 50% chance to block the next magic attack that the target is hit with chance is increased by (1 every 5 new Charisma points you add) Another well thought out skill I had in mind was Posses witch when used on a mob that is tracking you makes them turn to a different mob or player and track them instead cool-down on this skill would be 45minutes to 2hours because of how this could be used to make undead armies that should only be capable for a necromancer this is completely the game makers choice to add but it would bring some magic blocking and protection that could turn the tide of a battle

Thanks for reading Bye