• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Class: Technician?

Juan_Plays

Stone
Nether281 added to his post what Technician might be like, but our idees of it are different, so I decided what my thoughts would be for it, and made this list

Technician
Type: Rogue
Health: Medium
Mana: low
Regular damage: Medium
Armor: Only Leather
Weapon(s) of Choice: Pickaxe, dual flint (to represent daggers)
Tier 2: Tactician(Name needs work)

Skills (They are all jumbled up, and not in the order you'd get them, sorry):

(Lvl 1) Stealth: You know what that is! (auto-shift)

(Lvl 1)Mechanical Blade: Hit your enemy with you blade, slowing them down and
damaging them.

(Lvl1)Recharge(Passive):Killing an enemy grants you back some health and mana

(Lvl 20)Explosive Blade: Hit your enemy with your weapon dealing damage, and slightly damaging enemies around them.

(Lvl 5)Shield Engine: buffs the defense of you and all your nearby allies

(Lvl 10)Fragment Bomb: Throw out a bomb that damages enemies, slowing them down for 5 seconds. (Will explode on first impact with enemy or wilderness, meaning it can be used for melee)

(Lvl 50)Explosive Turret: Summon a turret that fires explosive rounds at enemies (slow attack speed)

(Lvl 15)Automatic Turret: Summon a Turret that will shoot arrows at nearby enemies (medium attack speed) (Only one turret at a time)

(Lvl 30)Land mine: Throw down a bomb that will explode when nearby enemies get near it, stunning them, and hurting them.

(Lvl 20)Speed Engine: Increases speed of all you nearby allies

(Lvl 40)Power Engine: Increases the damage of nearby allies. (Engines last for 10 seconds, and using an engine will cancel any other active ones)

(Lvl 60)Self Destruct: Explode any turrets you have, stunning enemies and interrupting the enemy's casting casting, but removing the turret.

(Ultimate, Lvl 60 Tier 2))Beacon: Set up a beacon-engine that will slow enemies around you, and buff allies around you with a speed and an armor buff (This has longest cool down of all skills, and is not counted as an Engine, though the engines will give stronger defense and speed)

Remember, this is a beta idea, and if you have any ideas to make it better, or how to make it more balanced, leave a comment! I really want it to become a class, so please tell me how to balance it! (Yes, I did purposely leave out damage and mana cost)

colley619

Legacy Supporter 4
I like the idea. Maybe replace one of the buff abilities with another damage/utility ability.