• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New class idea

MikeTheHuman9000

Glowing Redstone
I've been thinking I would love a frost or snow class it would be amazing if I had the power to command frost and snow to destroy my targets and it would probably have frost defense ,also it would be fun to watch a pyromancer fight him it would be awesome. some skills could be blizzard, ice lightning , frost winds, ice wall , summon ice or snow blocks , dry ice bolt would burn the target , ice armor take less damage, frost bite target deals Dmg over time , ice tower spawns a 3 block tower of ice or snow above you giving you higher ground advantage,and spawn ice golem .would be cool if the power of your attacks increase depending what biome you are in.This class would be my fav I well love its on here . The description would be like ones who have the power of the frost and get mad with power .with the abilty to controle other movement they can burst the power of frost and snow to you and you could barly get to them .often feared in battle it would be wise not to be in their sight be would be best to stay cool with them.also I thought of more skills but I well like to say them all if I kow this could be a class

Last edited: