• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Class Idea Technomancer

I was thinking that a new way to implement iron golems and anvils would be sweet so I thought how do iron golems help a player protection so I thought up a new skill Create-Golem Its a powerful skill that summons a iron golem using the regents 1 iron block and a red flower it summons a iron golem that knocks you target into the air and then breaks in to irons ingots and vines the cool-down would be long but well worth the wait for possibly the coolest skill in hero-craft I was also thinking the skill Drop would be use full as if someone in your team had rooted a player you could drop a anvil on there head witch will do up to 60 damage depending on if you get a brand new or damaged anvil in your summon the thought of the first technological class in the hero-craft realm is amazing but its the makers of hero-crafts ideas that are important after all
Thanks for reading