• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Class and change in class suggestions!

Warforged79

Soulsand
NEW CLASS: Soul Merchant (caster) has 2 insta-dmg spells or dots, at Lv 10 can cast a perma zombie minion till death (debuff of health on death) at lv 15 can cast thorns buff that deals 5dmg if damaged and has 15% chance on hit or to hit that summons 1 of 3 skellies with only 5hp

( 5 hp coz its free dmg from skellies and unless stopped with aoe that 1-3 hits a enemy wastes on skelies instead of caster or free damage)

Hunter: lose 5 dps to cast a pet that does upto 10dps.
Lv 1 hunter gets a turle that tanks with low dps but taunts
Lv x gets a wolf or cat with low hp but 5-10 dps

Mage loses 5 dps and gets a familiar with 5dps and taunts (distracting attack)

Rogues get duel wield

Paladins get both a sword AND board! + a aura that does 1 dms every 3 secs and gains the 1 health ( a real aura)

All plz feel free to to current ideas or all new ideas... this is a proposal to Kain and team on waht we would like done to the server in the future!

Last edited:

Kurrelgyre

Gold
It's a nice idea, but implementing these would break the current class balances. Paladin is already very strong, giving it sword and shield with an aura at the same time would make it the perfect pvp class. That new class sounds nice, but it would need to be polished up more, with more skills and abilities that doesn't make it op or underpowered, and doesn't remove the usefulness of other classes. The Hunter is something I have heard rumors of them toying with, a class that summons beasts, so we'll see, but the Hunter you describe looks like it would be useless in pvp. The dual wielding sounds cool, but it would need to be purely aesthetic, which I am not sure is possible without requiring technic. If it wasn't pure aesthetic, Ninja would then be doing 2x the damage, making it overpowered. We don't need to see 1400 damage backstabs per stab. The ideas are all nice, but they would unbalance everything too much.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
NEW CLASS: Soul Merchant (caster) has 2 insta-dmg spells or dots, at Lv 10 can cast a perma zombie minion till death (debuff of health on death) at lv 15 can cast thorns buff that deals 5dmg if damaged and has 15% chance on hit or to hit that summons 1 of 3 skellies with only 5hp

( 5 hp coz its free dmg from skellies and unless stopped with aoe that 1-3 hits a enemy wastes on skelies instead of caster or free damage)

Hunter: lose 5 dps to cast a pet that does upto 10dps.
Lv 1 hunter gets a turle that tanks with low dps but taunts
Lv x gets a wolf or cat with low hp but 5-10 dps

Mage loses 5 dps and gets a familiar with 5dps and taunts (distracting attack)

Rogues get duel wield

Paladins get both a sword AND board! + a aura that does 1 dms every 3 secs and gains the 1 health ( a real aura)

All plz feel free to to current ideas or all new ideas... this is a proposal to Kain and team on waht we would like done to the server in the future!
If these are suggestions pertaining to 1.9 I doubt any of them will make it in. 1.9's new features will already be a huge rebalancing problem given what they have added, I like the ideas, I just don't think they'll happen.

If feel like I'm being stupid, but this seems like it's a profession, not a combat class. And if its a caster then it acts more like a support just without any healing capabilities. Or it might be just disorganized after the class I made being organized. But at least people are trying to get new classes into the system.