• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Bloodmage skill?

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
I was thinking and since bloodmage use health to cast most of their spells, is it possible to give them a skill that they can activate, to leach life lets say, 1-20 life per hit?

Skill Name: Leach
Level: 10?
Passive Version: HP life per hit
Activated: 50 HP per hit
Activation cost: 200 HP and 5o MP
Activation Time: Lasts 5 Seconds.
Cooldown Time: 1 minute
Charge Time: 5 seconds

If you need more info, I can enter more, and the point of this skill is that the bloodmage uses Health to cast most skills, like I said above, and Because of this, I think that when your hitting anyone/anymob Bloodmages should gain life, or absorb the "Blood" that is being caused by you hitting them.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Bloodmage isnt a 'melee' combat class. They are a caster / at range. We don't want them up close meleeing and getting added bonus for it.

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Ahh i see... How about if it was a 20 block absorb radius they gained 1 HP Per hit that anyone makes for 10 seconds? and its only an activated ability?