• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Berserker Skill

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Berzerker = Fuck every healer yeeep sounds balanced
Every class has its counter. The exact same could be said for Rogue vs Caster, though most of the Caster specs are in an unbalanced state right now.

Edit: If you can't beat me, a Berserker, as a Druid, you may want to try the "kiting" technique. It's actually quite simple if you have a macro for Entangle or Earthwall. You can't call a class "OP" just because it has crowd control or gap closing skills for classes that would normally destroy it with ease.

Last edited:

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Probably should remove Bladegrasp (Since its broken) and add in Mortalstrike instead.

Anywho, on the road ill see what we can do later on in balance.
Why was bladegrasp changed in the first place? I liked the disarm as it was needed for 1v1ing warriors/rogues. I don't see a reason why that should have happened.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Why was bladegrasp changed in the first place? I liked the disarm as it was needed for 1v1ing warriors/rogues. I don't see a reason why that should have happened.
I think the skill got accidentally removed and the wrong version of it was readded.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
The class description says "Focuses on bleeds." Either this is true or everything I know is a lie.
Is that the msg you get ingame? The wiki says nothing of bleeds. Maybe it was just copy+pasted from Samurai? Even if the msg is "True" it's only bleed is Rupture.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Every class has its counter. The exact same could be said for Rogue vs Caster, though most of the Caster specs are in an unbalanced state right now.

Edit: If you can't beat me, a Berserker, as a Druid, you may want to try the "kiting" technique. It's actually quite simple if you have a macro for Entangle or Earthwall. You can't call a class "OP" just because it has crowd control or gap closing skills for classes that would normally destroy it with ease.
I have killed u berserker vs druid, not even gunna reply to this thread anymore cuz it's pointless to at this point

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
I have killed u berserker vs druid, not even gunna reply to this thread anymore cuz it's pointless to at this point
If you can kill Berserkers, why are you having a fit over how they're too strong because they need to be at 20% hp and no stamina to do most of their damage? *sigh*