• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New aspect to Survival @Kainzo

Okinosuke

TNT
Let's spice up another aspect of our survival world. Let's add some random boss/miniboss and minion spawns which would have paralleled similarities to Diablo. This would give players an entire world to discover new bosses, items, friends or foes, and more.

How this would be done, we'd probably have to create an air block with dynamic spawns to avoid camping. In this air block spawn, a variety of mobs/bosses, groups of mobs, etc could spawn, resulting in an element of surprise that would give so much enjoyment. Of course that's my opinion. :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Let's spice up another aspect of our survival world. Let's add some random boss/miniboss and minion spawns which would have paralleled similarities to Diablo. This would give players an entire world to discover new bosses, items, friends or foes, and more.

How this would be done, we'd probably have to create an air block with dynamic spawns to avoid camping. In this air block spawn, a variety of mobs/bosses, groups of mobs, etc could spawn, resulting in an element of surprise that would give so much enjoyment. Of course that's my opinion. :)
Definitely something we had before in terms of minibosses, I think we're bringing it back, we're trying to merge the worlds together to make sure that there's seamless gameplay.