• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Arrow skill for Rangers

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
With the new expansion from lvl 55 to 60 I have a new idea for an arrow skill named Lightning arrow.

It could either stun the opponent or send down a weak bolt of lightning on your enemies. Or even both.

Another Idea is Water Arrow, when hitting a player it shoots them up in the air with a geyser of water.

Another is entomb Arrow, it entombs a player in glass when the arrow hits them. and they have to hit themselves out of it.

One more that isn't a arrow one is turn back it pushes the enemy back 6 blocks out of hitting range.

Hope you enjoyed.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
With the new expansion from lvl 55 to 60 I have a new idea for an arrow skill named Lightning arrow.

It could either stun the opponent or send down a weak bolt of lightning on your enemies. Or even both.

Another Idea is Water Arrow, when hitting a player it shoots them up in the air with a geyser of water.

Another is entomb Arrow, it entombs a player in glass when the arrow hits them. and they have to hit themselves out of it.

One more that isn't a arrow one is turn back it pushes the enemy back 6 blocks out of hitting range.

Hope you enjoyed.

The Knockback arrow is the only one I like, if we slap on a massive cooldown.

agentjwall

Godly
Hmm...

Lightning arrow with stun would be too similar to ice arrow and the higher damage would probably make ranger too powerful (people are already complaining about it).

As for water and entomb arrows, If i remember correctly, would be impossible because block-editing skills cause too much server-lag.

The knock back skill is interesting but coupled with a knock back bow I feel rangers would be untouchable...

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I were thinking about arrow skills and I came up with an idea.

What about a skill that made you shoot and arrow/flare into the air, and it'll tell you if there is anyone in the range of 50 blocks of you, also tell you who.

Reagents would be something like an arrow and a redstone torch.

Thoughts?

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
If you read my post carefully turn back is not an arrow skill it is like a really weak force push but your opponent takes no damage.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
I were thinking about arrow skills and I came up with an idea.

What about a skill that made you shoot and arrow/flare into the air, and it'll tell you if there is anyone in the range of 50 blocks of you, also tell you who.

Reagents would be something like an arrow and a redstone torch.

Thoughts?
YES.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Twist on the WaterArrow. Places a water source block at the feet of whoever was hit. Lasts for 5-10 secs.

This was an idea for an arrow I had a long time ago.
TNT arrow - Splash damage where ever it hits, so it doesn't require the arrow to hit anyone.
EDIT: Idea, it could have a delay on the explosion so it is like a semtex.
EDIT 2: Initials the skill Pulse where the arrow lands.

I can't believe this hasn't been though of before, but.

How about an arrow that when hit into the enemy; activates a bleed effect?
"FatalShot"