• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nether expectation

Beau_Nearh

Portal
I'm just wondering what everyone's expectation is for the nether/ balance update coming within a few hours. Here are my hopes;

Nether side of update;

+Harder dungeons with higher scaled mobs (600+ HP).
+Both a mix of PVE and PVP zones.
+More creative dungeon designs, I want to see ghasts, lava pits, stepping stones over lava, bigger scales used.
+Loot. Please god let there be respawnable loot.

Balance side of update;

+I want some of the classes to play a more defined role based on their skills
+Shaman to finally have shocking strike and earthen fury taken away and replaced with shock totem + kick/ bash

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Whens attributes on armour coming lol

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Pure pvp besides the spawn area.

See, I personally don't really care whether it's all PVP but I'm more worried about the player base because from what I see. There are more players in PVE than PVP. But in terms of dungeons, I want harder ones with a mix of PVE and PVP ones (60-75% PVP ones, only a couple PVE)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
See, I personally don't really care whether it's all PVP but I'm more worried about the player base because from what I see. There are more players in PVE than PVP. But in terms of dungeons, I want harder ones with a mix of PVE and PVP ones (60-75% PVP ones, only a couple PVE)
Lore wise Hell wouldn't have safe zones aside from spawn.
Hell IS Hell.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
There is already a PVE side of the map, they can lvl at dungeons there and buy things from others that can only be obtained in the nether. I don't see why there would need to be any PVE zones besides spawn.