• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[ Nether Brick ] -- Give us some XP please?

How much xp do you think Nether Brick should give?

• Total voters

PocketBun

Legacy Supporter 2
Currently in the Nether, if you mine any kind of Nether Brick item you get 0 xp. However, if you mine Netherrack (which is literally everywhere in the nether) you get .5 xp? This doesn't make any sense, and is the reason why I'm making this thread !

When I asked Kainzo why exactly does Nether Brick doesn't give you xp in the nether, he said it's because you can place it down and mine it for xp again. But if you think about this, his reason has a huge flaw ! You cannot do that with any block, let alone Nether Brick. Even if you could exploit xp like this, his reason should be applied to all blocks rather than just Nether Brick. And we all know how many bitch-fits the community would have if we took xp off of all blocks. Hahaha.

My suggestion is giving Nether Brick 1xp per block. I, along with a few others, feel like Nether Brick should give something. A bit more than Netherrack, less than Soul Sand: 1xp sounds perfect in my opinion.

I know that many of you won't be affected by this right now, since not everyone can get into the nether. However, this would be amazing if it got looked at... and even better if it got applied !