• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nes23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nes23

TNT
IGN: Nes23
Banned by: @xexorian
Time of ban: 12:18 am CST
Reason for ban: Encouraging the breaking of rules
Your story: SpringEX had an agreement that he would let me into Karrual to loot it for 130c and we would split the loot, it was a mutual agreement. He let me in and I logged out to avoid being seen, I joined a few minuted ago to be accompanied by the admin xexorian throwing question after question at me and I told him my story to the point that he tped me out of the town and killed me before yelling at me and threatening to ban me for malicious intent which would not apply to me as I was not in the town, sorry bud, after him yelling at me and threatening to ban me for not telling him whose materials I had after he killed me for no reason even though I couldn't even remember whose stuff I it was... I went through more than one house. At this point he kept avoiding my question of why I was being punished until he banned me for encouraging the breaking of rules when this is not the case. This isn't 7th grade peer pressure and it was a mutual agreement, I was simply taking advantage of his willingness to break the rules to the point that we would both benefit, it was not him telling me to do it or me saying do it do it break the rules. I have screenshots to show how he reacted to me and you can look for yourselves. but I do believe that him tping and killing me was abuse of his power as he seemed to have just been angry that I had been the product of rules being broken and that I myself had not broken any.
Screenshots may be out of order, sorry.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Encouraging others to violate the rules set by staff.

It is clearly written in the rules.

Tempban for 6hours from network, calm down. Take a breather. Don't rage at staff. Especially an Admin.

This does not go against your bancount. Thanks for appealing!

P.S. For some clarity to your plight: I saw your chat (and was nearby) and accidentally let you in when I was exploring their wonderful town. SpringEx did nothing wrong here, and I had to fix the situation by returning their things (I don't have time right now to go sort through their chests and you were clearly not cooperating.) I left to go help another person and I came back about 5-10 minutes later to find you raiding that town and you were avoiding and dodging my questions. If you don't like 7th grade peer pressure please don't act like a 7th Grader when questioned by staff. :)

Nes23

TNT
@xexorian Im sorry but did you read the appeal? I wasn't encouraging anything, it was mutual, to be completely honest I didn't even know malicious intent was a rule, making me encouraging rule breaking even less adequate for the ban.. I'm not angry for the ban itself but for the illogically formed reason.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
@xexorian Im sorry but did you read the appeal? I wasn't encouraging anything, it was mutual, to be completely honest I didn't even know malicious intent was a rule, making me encouraging rule breaking even less adequate for the ban.. I'm not angry for the ban itself but for the illogically formed reason.

It's not illogical, read the rules, all of them, and educate yourself please. Thanks again!

hc.to/rules

Again: this does not count as a bancount for you so it in no way affects your ability to earn titles in the future. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.