• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nerfed Classes - DiastoliConduit

Hi, i was wondering, which warrior classes are being nerfed, or are already nerfed up to this day, i was wondering if Dragoon is being nerfed or not, because im level 30 warrior and i need to make a decision on which class to pick but i need to know which classes are being nerfed and which are staying. And if a class is being nerfed, please explain why. Thanks :)

But it doesn't show the updated classes.[DOUBLEPOST=1351119258,1351118596][/DOUBLEPOST]I was wondering if Dragoon is getting nerfed by any chance?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Can I ask why you care so much about Dragoon getting nerfed? All classes are continually getting balanced and re-balanced. Everything's been "nerfed" at some point or another.

Becasue i wanna pick the right class and everyone is telling me that Dragoon is getting nerfed and that its going to suck and stuff and i wanna be sure if its being nerfed or not.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
People exaggerate, and if it really is unbalanced after it changes it can be altered again. Pick what you like.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I choose classes from what's fun, not what's the best. Just go what class you think you're going to enjoy. I enjoyed Goon when I played on test server between Zeal and Dragon :p

Personally, I like samurai for the high damage and mediocre armor.