• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Neighborhood Watch

macura

Diamond
App:
IGN: macura
Reason 4 joining: i like watching my neighbors ;).
#bringburgback2014

MajorasMask

Ungodly
View attachment 8413

The Neighborhood Watch
Who are we?
Long ago, in a neghborhod near you…..there was a tragedy. A bunch of kiddies were given ice cream and cunvinced unicorns were real. The event was so gruuusome that it brouht the world to its knees and all eyes were on the nighborhod. During a town meeteng, everone was grieving for the chieldren but during this cumotion one derp stood up before all. This derp came up with a solution, the nighborhuod watch. Yet did the town know, this derp was the guy who gave ice cream to the children. But as it goes, the nighborhod wach was formed. In all its glory, its main purpose was to trein the crew to follo in the fotsteps of the derp. Treining bigan long and hard, it started on the playgrund and eventuly entred the schools. Unicorns began to run around, uder the beatig sun and the rain began to tun yelow. Little did anyone kow, it was the start of a revoluton.
Written by the marvelous jake332211

Themesong:

Members:

Leader: PewPewPewLasers
SiC: Leo2596
Mascot: jake332211
dast101
DiastoliConduit
EzMac2099
FrankyDemon1996
MichaelRl
Malimbar96
Enlight707
Jpenguin
Oudaiesty
xchrisbeftwx
Da_Burg
xXstrikerdudeXx
Alphesie
Prohhmetheus
Please tell me if I forgot you

Awaiting Confirmation
EldryLars
northeaster345
TrueCorruptor
qroundhawk

We aim to bring humour and competition to Herocraft PvP.
While yes, we may look like a group of derps running around in poorly drawn paint.net skins, we mean business.

Rules:
Basic general guild rules. Don't be stupid, follow server rules, the whole deal.
You must be in AD.
TS is required

Application:
There isn't a real application, if you want to join you need to be in AD, and send either me/Leo2596 a message.

IGN: MajorasMask

When did you join Herocraft: Good Question

When did you start playing Minecraft: Good Question

Previous Towns/Guilds: Good Question

Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Good Question

Class/Profession | Level: Good Question

What can you contribute to Raubtier: Good Question

Why do you want to join Raubtier: Good Question

Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Good Question

References (Leave blank if none): Good Question

Additional Info: N/A.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: MajorasMask

When did you join Herocraft: Good Question

When did you start playing Minecraft: Good Question

Previous Towns/Guilds: Good Question

Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Good Question

Class/Profession | Level: Good Question

What can you contribute to Raubtier: Good Question

Why do you want to join Raubtier: Good Question

Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Good Question

References (Leave blank if none): Good Question

Additional Info: N/A.
DENIED

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
App.
IGN: GoldenBoy204420
Reason for joining: A good neighborhood is determined by how many people creepily stalk those in there neighborhood. Plus I heard that someone is giving out ice cream :) Totally down for ice cream

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
View attachment 8413

The Neighborhood Watch
Who are we?
Long ago, in a neghborhod near you…..there was a tragedy. A bunch of kiddies were given ice cream and cunvinced unicorns were real. The event was so gruuusome that it brouht the world to its knees and all eyes were on the nighborhod. During a town meeteng, everone was grieving for the chieldren but during this cumotion one derp stood up before all. This derp came up with a solution, the nighborhuod watch. Yet did the town know, this derp was the guy who gave ice cream to the children. But as it goes, the nighborhod wach was formed. In all its glory, its main purpose was to trein the crew to follo in the fotsteps of the derp. Treining bigan long and hard, it started on the playgrund and eventuly entred the schools. Unicorns began to run around, uder the beatig sun and the rain began to tun yelow. Little did anyone kow, it was the start of a revoluton.
Written by the marvelous jake332211

Themesong:

Members:

Leader: PewPewPewLasers
SiC: Leo2596
Mascot: jake332211
dast101
DiastoliConduit
EzMac2099
FrankyDemon1996
MichaelRl
Malimbar96
Enlight707
Jpenguin
Oudaiesty
xchrisbeftwx
Da_Burg
xXstrikerdudeXx
Alphesie
Prohhmetheus
Please tell me if I forgot you

Awaiting Confirmation
EldryLars
northeaster345
TrueCorruptor
qroundhawk

We aim to bring humour and competition to Herocraft PvP.
While yes, we may look like a group of derps running around in poorly drawn paint.net skins, we mean business.

Rules:
Basic general guild rules. Don't be stupid, follow server rules, the whole deal.
You must be in AD.
TS is required

Application:
IGN:
Class:
Town:
Swing first!11!!?:

Application:
IGN: GoldenBoy204420
Can you milk those?: No
Class: Ninja
Town: Hyperion
Swing first!11!!?: After Identification has been obtained, the result being negative on AD membership, call out position then swing away :)

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
App: Add me
IgN: Naxet91
Reason to be joinering: hate u didnt told me about this...