• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Need time on ban to be fixed

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
My ban is glitched please update it been banned for 4 days
That probably means that you were just perma banned and were allowed to make an appeal after the given time, in which you should use the correct format:

IGN:
Banned by: @(name)
Time of ban:
Reason for ban:
Your story:

That probably means that you were just perma banned and were allowed to make an appeal after the given time, in which you should use the correct format:

IGN:SmokeZTheKilla
Banned by: @TimForReal
Time of ban: Says you have been banned for TODAY
Reason for ban:Griefing
Your story: I was banned like 4 days ago along Sicily_Games and he appealed and got his ban lifted because it wasn't supposed to be a perma ban and I did the same thing with him so I'm not sure why I'd be perma banned. We were just messing around and breaking some windows and putting a lot of blocks OUTSIDE of his house.

Last edited:

Your story: I was banned like 4 days ago along Sicily_Games and he appealed and got his ban lifted because it wasn't supposed to be a perma ban and I did the same thing with him so I'm not sure why I'd be perma banned. We were just messing around and putting a lot of blocks OUTSIDE of his house.

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Your story: I was banned like 4 days ago along Sicily_Games and he appealed and got his ban lifted because it wasn't supposed to be a perma ban and I did the same thing with him so I'm not sure why I'd be perma banned. We were just messing around and putting a lot of blocks OUTSIDE of his house.

There is nothing wrong with your ban, you were banned until an appeal.

Grief is Grief, I don't know if you're a friend or not. Don't waste staff's time please, unbanned.