• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Need suggestions for choosing class

oakiesb

Dirt
Hi,

I'm a new player, and was wondering if people could give me suggestions on what class I should use once I reach the appropriate level. I narrowed it down to Samurai, Dragoon, Ninja, Disciple, Ranger, and Paladin

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hi,

I'm a new player, and was wondering if people could give me suggestions on what class I should use once I reach the appropriate level. I narrowed it down to Samurai, Dragoon, Ninja, Disciple, Ranger, and Paladin
It's really whatever you plan to do. If you want to be tanky, go warrior, etc.

xShonounx

Gold
Ninja is best for 1v1's~
Oh, and PvE. Probs not best, but GOOD. It's fun, too. You get to play hide-and-seek with your friends :3
Im a ninja and I perfer it over Wizard. Just stating my opinion. You shouldve made this a poll!

JacobBurkey

Portal
I narrowed it down to Samurai, Dragoon, Ninja, Disciple, Ranger, and Paladin
Samurai -
Great one v one class, good mobility with wind walk, good damage with sword, nice DoTs, and good armor/hp.
Fun class overall if you wanna be a semi tank with good DMG output!

Dragoon -
Amazingly fun class! Great mobility, semi tank, good dmg output, and can chase/ run away from other classes.
Also, super jump is so much fun!

Ninja -
Great class if you wanna be sneaky. Want to quickly kill your for before he even know what just happened!? This would be a great class for you. Fun backflip, good sword DMG, and very good burst with eviscerate and blitz. Has low armor and hp, though

Ranger -
I haven't fought any rangers since the new class revamp, but they're a great class if youre good with a bow.

Paladin -
Very tanky!! Has semi good DMG output, self healing classes, able to use shields, and able to revive dead people. Also has a skill that has a % chance to light someone on Fire, and a skill that reduces DMG(I think xD)

Couldn't explain the classes much further, typing this on my phone. Sorry if any of my sentences sound weird/ have grammar mistakes(stupid grammar nazis!) :p

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Do you hate dying first? No? Play cleric and be the last alive
Play mystic if crazy heals and spells are your thing. If your a tactical genius and don't mind spending sometime as a useless class, play bloodmage, it gets better at higher levels. Love it when people rage that your class is imbalanced when you kill them? Play disciple.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
So to answer the final choice ask yourself do you want to just be pure tank or have great mobility and average damage.