• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Need some help

Regis

Soulsand
Ok guys, I can't really seem to get on herocraft much becouse I always have alot of lag and my game crashes ALOT. Most of my crashes occure from being killed to just running out of memory. My friend shizzdawg told me that you are able to allocate memory to minecraft and that would fix my crash problem. So can anyone tell me how I do that? If so it would be very appreciated. Thx in advance, Regis.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Code:
"c:\program files\java\jre64\bin\java.exe" -Xmx6144m -Xms6144m -jar "C:\Documents and Settings\Al\Desktop\minecraft.exe

pause

Put that in a notepad file and name it minecraft.bat
Replace "c:\program files\java\jre64\bin\java.exe" with the path to your java.exe and the "C:\Documents and Settings\Al\Desktop\minecraft.exe" to your minecraft.exe
The -xmx6144m is how much RAM you're allocating. I've allocated 6GB of 8, you can allocated however much you're comfortable with.
You can also try this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/844186-tutorialcon-mcram-minecraft-ram-allocator/
But I have never used it. There are also guides that go into more depth

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh yes, I never go out of my way to give completely false information. Never.
Post back if you have troubles with it - like I did. Someone smarter can help if so

Regis

Soulsand
I'll try those out. Thx for the support guys. I wasn't able to play hardly any on the last map because iI ended up crashing all the time because of different things. So i'll try those out and hope i can makem work. Once again thx for the support.:cool: