• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Need screenshots!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
As many of you might know, I am working with MCF in the Herald team. Our purpose is the spread the word of Herocraft trough advertising and keeping our official threads bumped. We use a lot of screenshots in the progress, as they are quick to look at and much more efficient then videos. So if you want to help Herocraft out, please post screenshots of: Nice architecture, funny moments, PvP or any kind of entertaining screenshots. It could even be bugs that work in a way that makes them funny, like this: http://i.imgur.com/S68MK.png .

Please help out, I'm grateful for all screenshots, good or bad. It's hard for myself to take 4-5 entertaining screenshots every single day, that's why I ask the community to help!

Happy Minecrafting!

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
2012-11-26_01.22.29.png

Kainzo spawned a ton of bats on me and some townies the other night.

faredX

Gold
0WhIh.png

And what's the link the the MCF thread? I've tried googling it once however it was blocked because the link contained the word 'hardcore' on it (Don't ask me why).