• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Need help with the Town Plugin

Theres no help section of the forum, no one seemed to know on the server, and I didn't know where to put this because I need help leaving a town since the members are inactive and I was accepted into another town. I tried /to removemember nalasleafheart (my town name) and then tried /to remove nalasleafheart where it then said I wasn't part of the region and then tried /to remove nalasleafheart (my town name) which it gave me a message I wasn't part of the town.
If you do /who (my town name) my username is under the list of members and I still have permissions to edit the terrain so what should I do? I'm trying to join another town but leaving my current one isn't working...

did you try it without the word member :p
yes, i just did it again and it said I wasn't a member of the town.. but when you do /who (town name) it shows I am and I have full permissions

---
I learned it was case sensitive and fixed this

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Theres no help section of the forum, no one seemed to know on the server, and I didn't know where to put this because I need help leaving a town since the members are inactive and I was accepted into another town. I tried /to removemember nalasleafheart (my town name) and then tried /to remove nalasleafheart where it then said I wasn't part of the region and then tried /to remove nalasleafheart (my town name) which it gave me a message I wasn't part of the town.
If you do /who (my town name) my username is under the list of members and I still have permissions to edit the terrain so what should I do? I'm trying to join another town but leaving my current one isn't working...

Caught up with you in game, glad you were able to leave after all.