• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Need a logo for Herocube.net ...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Designers | Admins | Heralds

Anyone feeling artsy? :) we need something with transparency that can go on Herocube.net logo/banner slot.

What we have so far...

aDOTeHo.jpg

llGLHNS.png

2WiAmRc.jpg

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Do you want something similar to the herocraft logo but with a cube world theme?
Or something completely different?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I got a crazy Idea. How about a bunch of warriors line up with custom shields spelling herocube?

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Huh, never saw that thing. Got to 35 or so and explored all the biomes but haven't run into one. Guess there are still things yet left to discover.

As I have zero artistic ability, as you can see from my MC houses, I am just here to say that the middle one with the trees on the cloud looks quite nice.

DaPGrey

Wood
I think Malikdanab's idea is great! With maybe the first shield (the H) being our Herocraft Crest. If not, then probably the second image.

I don't actually have the game :/ So I can't take any screenshots, but I do have an idea that I will (very poorly) sketch out and add to this post.HeroCubeIdea.png