• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Need a companion?

wolfabilty

Stone
ok im a lvl 2 Caster with 5 coins and no food i have coal and tools and im looking for a companion. someone to travel or live with so any one need a companion

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
sounded sensual at first read :p

you should look into joining a town, you will get lots of companions that way lol

Eleyond

Coal
I guess I can share my place in 1.8 land with you. I have a watermelon farm and a mine (which leads almost all the way to the NE Herogate, and has a mine shaft that's about 1k - 1.5k blocks long) and a decent amount of trees nearby. All I ask is that you replant any trees you cut down and if you use the watermelon farm, you repair anything you trample. If I see you ingame, we can talk.

Angel_Works

Stone
I guess I can share my place in 1.8 land with you. I have a watermelon farm and a mine (which leads almost all the way to the NE Herogate, and has a mine shaft that's about 1k - 1.5k blocks long) and a decent amount of trees nearby. All I ask is that you replant any trees you cut down and if you use the watermelon farm, you repair anything you trample. If I see you ingame, we can talk.

How gentlemanly of you Ele.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Join Orion because we got stuff...I guess people like stuff...we also have a secret batcave that only advanced orion members may access. its black ops stuff ya know?

Spicycheez

Portal
if you need a town to join, ingame go the the recruitment chat (/ch re) and say that you are looking for one

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Join Orion because we got stuff...I guess people like stuff...we also have a secret batcave that only advanced orion members may access. its black ops stuff ya know?
dragon its not very secret if you blabber on about it -.-