• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nedwilco Whitelist app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedwilco

Gold
  1. In-game name: Nedwilco
  2. Location & Age: Australia, 13 Years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Yes, because i backed up my friend who was banned for being asian!
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a dedicated player and i play alot. I love your plugins and i would like to join your server and try make your server even more awesome and take down anyone that wants to stop me.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I looked up heroes plugin.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yesh i have
  8. Additional Info: I used to have a future now i have minecraft ): lol

Nedwilco

Gold
the server was called Stronghold online
http://strongholdonline.info
i didnt post a appeal as the admins on the server were horrible and didnt care about other people. I just didnt bother with a ban appeal. Also this site looks new and i couldnt find my whitelist app on it so.. i think it was deleted with the new site. My ban was a while ago

Nedwilco

Gold
i was tricked by a corrupt admin that was leaving the server. He said that a town needed destroying so i helped him get rid of the town.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Its not hard. If you read the whitelist guidelines it says be 100% honest on your application, and you clearly weren't. Good luck somewhere else

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
And now we see your maturity really coming out into the light. We want the best of the best on our server and with that said, Denied. Best of luck finding a server elsewhere.
@gabizou
@Brutalacerate
Can we get this bad boy locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.